Monday, December 8, 2008

Spazmatics





OK, so Jordan and I found a new love...(thanks to our friends Joe and Bonnie!) They are the Spazmatics!! They are so amazing! They are an 80's cover band and they are not only hilarious and entertaining but they are great musicians! There 'sets' are SO well thought out and everybody knows all the songs making them sooo fun to sing along to!! It was so great to get to go see them Friday night with Joe and Bonnie. Every now and then it is so nice to actually "go out", it seems like lately we've been home bodies-which is fine-but every now and then its fun to get dressed up and go out! =)
The Hanging of the Greens Talent Show (on Sunday) was so cute! Jordan and I did a pretty good skit where we sang 'A Christmas Carol'. I had planned on recording it on my camera, but of course, there wasn't enough memory space on my camera. I'm waiting for someone else that was recording it to email it to me! Once I get it I will definitely try to upload it on here-b/c it will make you laugh. I'll give you a little taste and let you know that I get to basically smack Jordan in the face about 5 times during the skit!!=)lol
Well, I can't believe how fast December is going-Only 2 more weeks till the break....it's going to be fun!
1st pic-Me and Bonnie!
2nd-All of us in the crowd trying to take our own pic-Joe is looking like a goofball...
3rd-The Spazmatics Band-please take a look at their amazing attire
4th-Me and my baby before the concert started!

1 comment:

Jo Brock said...

Fun! I totally get you on the going out thing! I def don't get to go out enough!