Saturday, January 8, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

Before we left-over at Phil and Amanda's for a pre-Thanksgiving Break
celebration!!

Thanksgiving morning!!

I was getting my hair ready! lol.


Zeus was preparing himself for the day. Madeline would soon be there...


Me with my doggies!! They are so cute and fluffy!

family pic.

on the couch studying before people got there. Jordan and Tillie!!

Grandpa and Josh!

working in the kitchen



Madeline and Zeus

cutting the TURKEY!!

Tillie=)

time to eat!

pies I made.

Corn Pudding         and               Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Jordan and Josh


DIG IN!

how sweet!!

Memaw and Tillie

Bella trying to find the cat.

Zeus trying to just be.


picture with the girls!!

We went outside to take our pictures for our Christmas cards 2010. Here it is!

I loved this one too=)

the end.





5 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

I love Zeus. :)

Anonymous said...

That's what I was going to write! haha. I was going to say that these pictures make me miss Zeus! (and YOU too of course!) :)

jordanandrachel said...

I'm just glad that my little dog brings so many people joy=) he misses yall too!! come pet him! =)

Rachel's Mom said...

All those pictures are wondeful memories.
I miss the doggies.

Rachel's Mom said...

All those pictures are wondeful memories.
I miss the doggies.