Monday, August 12, 2013

B a b y // P i c s

I had the wonderful blessing of getting photos taken of Conrad by Taylor Lord (what an awesome birthday gift:). She is such a talented photographer, and good friend of ours. We enjoyed getting some shots of Conrad before he turned into a toddler. Taken with the beautiful scenery of Bull Creek Park in our midst, and a lovely photographer at our side, we knew these photos would turn out stunning. I can't believe it has taken me so long to post these. She was such a doll to send me the photos while I was in the hospital for my gallbladder, which turned out fine, for all those inquiring minds. We are hoping that was the last hospital visit for 2013. Enjoy the photos, check out her site and thank you for visiting.


































we are beyond blessed.


No comments: