Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lauren's Wedding 08



We reminisced about our days in 5th grade when we weren't aloud to talk at lunch and how we thought it was because we might choke....and then Caleb said that Jordan WOULD choke a lot b/c he laughed so much...haha. They told us about this funny story in 5th grade how Caleb and Jordan would buy a mentos pack every week at lunch 

 trying to build up and save these mentos for some day in the future....so finally, near t










Saturday was the actual wedding!! Yay! One of my last best girl friends from my class to get married=) I'm so excited for Lauren-she's marrying Ben and they are moving to Colorado to live when they get back from their honeymoon!! We will miss her a lot! Their wedding was at Shiloh Terrace Baptist Church and it was beautiful! Her colors were very pretty too the black, apple red and apple green-nice choice. I can't believe almost all of my friends are married now. Before we know it we'll be at baby showers...time is really flying. But I'm glad we're still all very close.=)  This is a picture of me, the newlywed Amanda Sandlin and Lauren Coats!! Lauren was a bridesmaid and Amanda and I were in the houseparty!




The wedding party mainly

 consisted of Lauren's friends from Texas Tech, and then me, Crystal and Amanda were in the houseparty (sitt
ing in the pews). The
 wedding was sweet and beautiful! 
The reception was at the Atrium in Downtown Dallas-where we had one of our Sports Banquets from GCA=) Jordan finally got his iPhone (that was supposed to be a birthday gift back in june!) and he of course can't stop playing with it (as you can see from the pictures=) lol. 
The food was good and it was a lot of fun. Weddings are always so nice-to see the ones you love find their special someone and to be a part of one of the most important days in

their life, a day they will always remem
ber. 
After the wedding, Jordan and I went over to the Carl's house to see his grandma who was in town from Ohio! We had dinner with them and then had some fun blowing up a 7up can with Mentos!!=) It's always good to be with family. Always lots of fun, good food and plenty of love. I love my family and my friends. I am very blessed=)


No comments: