Monday, November 17, 2008

worship @ youth retreat..







Ok, so honestly, I NEVER know what to put as my title...I am so not clever with that kind of stuff...so sorry, I could not think of anything. anyway, Jordan and I's weekend went really well!! It did not start out as well as I would have liked, but it ended up ok=) On friday I woke up very sick and that was NOT fun. I actually went home sick from school (there's a first time for everything) and I made it to the doctor who gave me a wonderful antibiotic shot-which kicked in about Saturday morning. So friday was SLEEP time, and good thing b/c Saturday we had 3 different worship sets we had to do at a youth retreat for Ben's (jordan's cousin) church. We were really excited about it and we think it went well! We were very tired vocally and physically, but it was well worth it. I took a few pics (and that's what the ones from below are from) The other members in the band are people from our church that play with us on Sunday morning.
I am so excited about Thanksgiving break! Having extra time to relax, get things done around the house and spend time with family sounds really good right about now. I wish ALL of our family was going to be here, but, maybe next time.
Anyway-enjoy the pics!!
1st Pic-Me and my wonderful hubby!! (we sang and played together-what fun!)
2nd-is of the whole band for the youth retreat!!
3rd-Jordan playing and singing...he's really into it=)
4th-Me being goofy at the piano
5th-Jordan and his cousin Ben (this is his church, and I forgot to get a pic with Abby!!)
6th-Just a candid shot of people walking around at the youth retreat before one of the services started...

4 comments:

Momma Jean said...

Glad your retreat went well! Yeah for heavy duty shots of antibiotics!!!

I go to Nail Concepts on South Carrier behind the Sonic. It is so relaxing!!!!

Leigh Ann said...

Hey!!! I am so glad you found me in cyber world!!! Now I can keep up with you too! Love to hear about your youth activities, maybe we can use you at our church sometime:)

Jo Brock said...

Glad the retreat went good! and that you are feeling better!

Ashley said...

Fun pictures! Sorry you were not feeling good - it's no fun getting sick. Glad you're feeling better though!

About the pictures, I'd love to do them. I'm just not sure when. When are you free?