Monday, November 3, 2008

party time!







The weekend was pretty fun! I still cannot believe how HOT it is outside, but I'm not going to complain=) Friday night was Halloween, and as you can see our little doggies dressed up! ha, it was so cute=) Don't worry, I didn't torture them for too long! They had a blast riding around at the Harbor in Rockwall in their Doggie 'cart', if you will. They like the fact that they won't get trampled on...Bella was a little devil (of course) and Zeus was a skeleton. We ate dinner at the Harbor after we walked around there for a while. The next day was busy with little Joey's one year bday party! I had to put a picture of the decorations b/c they did such a cute job!! It was a safari theme=) Then we went over to the Carl's house and hung out with them for a while-busy busy day. Sunday was a nice day for relaxing and getting things done! I cannot believe it is only 3 weeks till Thanksgiving! This year has blown by. I am ready for the break for sure though!=)
PS> I am so thankful for the fact that we live by both sides of our family. I know not to take that for granted b/c it might not always be the case...and I love that almost ALL of our family (excluding only jeff and becca=( is only about 30-45min away. I WISH we could see all of them more, but, at least we get to see them as much as we do!=)

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Your dogs are so cute!! And that picture of you and jordan is awesome... you really are a beautiful woman!!! I second the family thing... to have both sides so close is a blessing and I am glad that you see that!! I hope all is wonderful for the both of you... you guys are in my prayers!

Jo Brock said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! It is always nice to know who is reading!

Josh LOVES being a firefighter. It is the perfect job for him!

How are you guys doing?