Friday, January 16, 2009

finally!!




OK so I finally figured it out!! I had some weird setting going on on my formatting settings, but now I can happily load pictures without my text looking weird=) I'm sure none of you care (except Jean!=) Thanks to her I figured out where my problem was!


Jordan and his precious little bro Gabe!! About to do some go-cart action=)
Jordan's oldest sister Becca and their sweetie pie-Grace!!
Jordan and his mom!!=)
  (I don't know why all of these are of jordan, but oh well, at least he's pleasing to the eye!=) This is him with his littlest sister-Emma!

Anyway, well pictured above is us with the Landers at the Cheesecake Factory! IT was SOO much fun to get to be with them again. I haven't seen ALL of them together in over a year, so I was very glad to get to spend time with them. They left about a week ago and I probably wont see them for awhile again=(
This is us at Amazing Jake's entertainment place celebrating Jayce and Grace's Bdays (they are the Landers kids-our niece and nephew) They had a nice game of go-carting!
This is such a cute picture of all of them around the animals=) Its: Gabe, Grace, Jayce and Emma
Add Image And me and jordan about to go have some laser tag fun!!!=)

I feel so accomplished now. I am glad that my pics will be more organized on here (not that anyone cares...) 
On to other things, I'm also proud that today I learned how to 'layer cut' Jordan's hair! I've been cutting his hair with clippers since we've been married, but today, I ventured out and did a REAL haircut. And honestly-it looks really good!! I'm so proud of myself and Jordan is looking studly.
Also-I want all of you game-lovers out there to know that Jordan and I have been playing Rummikub all week, and I am the reigning champion, yes, you heard it right-I AM BEATING JORDAN. 
I think I'll end on that. 

2 comments:

Jo Brock said...

I am totally a gamer! I love Rumikub (or however you spell that!).
Yes, our hubby's did have lunch! Josh said it was fun! Ya, I don't really know if we have ever officially met...I know we have been at thing together (homecoming football games at GCA back in the day and once while GCA was singing at Hardin Simmons, I went to a concert and maybe a couple others!), but I don't think we have met! Maybe someday!

Momma Jean said...

yea! you did it with the pictures! very proud of you!