Monday, March 9, 2009

where is spring break??






Can't wait for Spring Break to get here, I am definitely a little burned out of the whole school thing at this point...I am also very excited that over the break I am going to Alabama to see my best friend Trisha and help her plan her wedding that is in May!! The above picture is her and I at my rehearsal dinner of my wedding back in 2006=) I am her Maid of Honor, and its so sweet b/c she was MY maid of honor-and we had told each other since we were like 5 that we would be each other's maids of honor when we got older=) (I know, like that movie right??) Its pretty cool. I am going over Spring Break b/c she is getting married when I am still in school, so I couldn't be there as long as I would have liked to for the actual wedding to help out and stuff, so I'm going now to help her in advance as much as I can! I am so excited to do wedding stuff  with her, I wish I lived closer so I could go to all the showers and do more, but such is life. 
These are a couple of their engagement photo's -Trisha and Billy!! sooo precious!




OK and the pictures below are from last weekend. Jordan played with Ben at his church's DNOW and it was fun to get to actually listen to Jordan play, instead of always being in the band with him-it makes me appreciate him more=) If that was possible! Anyway, we went out to eat afterwards with his parents and it was a lot of fun to be together.



Jordan and his cousin Ben, acting goofy, of course, anytime a camera is near:
Jordan was playing electric this time instead of acoustic:
Jordan and Ben's voices sound amazing together, especially since they are related=)
That is all for now. I will be posting Alabama pics later when I get back=)

2 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

sweet header rach.

what days are you gone over spring break? the whole week? i was hoping we could hang!

Ben, Abby and Abe Lowery said...

have fun in alabama!