Thursday, March 26, 2009

what happened over spring break....

So this is going to be a big random assortment of things I did over Spring break!=) and in no particular order, this blog thing just loads pictures weird, so I'm gonna work with what I can=)
Anyway, over the break I got my hair changed up a little bit-but some brown 'low lights' in it, its pretty different, but I am liking it more and more...we'll see=)
This is Jordan playing 'big brother' with Gabe! This pic is totally out of order, its supposed to go down with the one by Emma, but I am too lazy to try and fix it=) They were wrestling-it was pretty cute!
And this is a pic from our niece Madeline's 2 year birthday party!!! I cannot believe I forgot my camera at home, so I only had Jordan's phone to take a few pics with, and they didn't turn out so great, but at least I have a couple..Jordan changed his hair a little too (if you can tell from above picture) we tried to give him an 'older' look, but I don't think he really likes it -(just between you and me) b/c he's worn a hat everyday since....so, I dont know=)
Aww-there's Mom and Peyton helpin Madeline blow out her candles!!
Eating dinner with the Carl's for Mom Carl's bday!! It as good to see them=)
Then below are pics from my trip to Alabama/Florida to see Trisha!! It was soo good to catch up and just get to hang out again!!
We were on the beach for like 2.5 seconds-b/c we were looking at the actual place of the wedding and it is right in front of this beach-it is gorgeous and on the Navy Base!
When I was there I got to address all her invitations=) It was pretty crazy though, I did it in the car, and late late at night-but i got it finished-!!
At the wedding coordinators place, it was fun! I am glad I was there to help out with the plans! The table to our right is a sample of the colors of the wedding-that pretty blue and silver/ivory!
The soon-to-be-newlyweds!!
Showing off our new shoes in front of Brio-the rest. trisha used to work at!!
And this is at Cheesecake factory, the first night I was there! We had a blast and did a lot of good catching up together! It was a short, but super fun trip!! I can't wait to see her again in May!!

1 comment:

Jeff Landers said...

I like the new hairstyles for you and Jordan. Maybe you could give some ideas to Becca and me for something new. Of course, that would mean that you and Jordan would need to travel here to St. Francis to help us with that. And I was thinking, since you haven't had a chance to come yet...

Anyway, you and Jordan have a great weekend as well. We are looking forward to seeing both of you at Jordan's graduation in May.