Thursday, May 14, 2009

makin me smile...mothers day

Whew, well, I really have been so busy I haven't had time to blog. And I will be busy for the next 3 or 4 days so I forced myself to do it this morning!
Anyway, lets see-last week was Mothers Day! It was a lot of fun going out with the 2 wonderful moms in my life=) I am so blessed to have more than one mom now!! I have a few pictures of being with them from mothers day....check em out=)
And Bella's training is going really well...she is almost ready for her FIRST agility trial!! She will be entered in 3 different jumpers courses on Friday May 22nd!! I hope some people can come to watch her, it will be pretty fun...=)
School is getting crazy! The kids are getting antsy, as well as the teachers! I can't believe I only have about 2 1/2 weeks left of school...Our Cinco de Mayo program went really well! I can't post pictures from it, but I did take a bunch. They were in full costume and everything!
Lastly but not least, Jordan is graduating on Friday! I am SOO very proud of him. He is graduating with honors AND he is the recipient of the Biology Honor Award from the Biology department at DBU. I couldn't be more proud of him and all the hard work over the last 5 years. 
Well, enjoy the pics from lately and have a great weekend!

This was at Rachelle's Birthday party at a Jazz cafe!! Also Natalie was there too-it was a lot of fun seeing them=)

This was the ladies tea party saturday before mothers day! We got to wear hats and bring our China with us to eat on=) It was very cute and fun!
jordan and I at the Harbor celebrating Mothers day!
Me and my mommy!! =) we had to take our own pic b/c the guys were being silly...

With my mom ! (matt was out of town...)


Gabe and Emma were excited about their mothers day gifts! =)

wrestling around with jordan-he gets what he deserves!
At Bob's Steak House for dinner! yum!
With Emma in the car
Cuteness.


No comments: