Monday, May 18, 2009

Jordan's DBU Graduation 09...

At DBU Graduation, before it started! I stole a pic with him=)
 All of us family waiting for it to start!
'
There he is!
  
Walking across the stage: Magna Cum Laude, nice.

with his family:
  
Cousins Ben and Abby came!! YAY!

My side of the family
 
The Carl's and then Jordan's Big sister Becca and her husband Jeff:

His Biology Honor Award and then Graduation Announcement, at the party:
 
Awww, our nephew Jayce and Emma!!

Becca, Grace (my niece) and Nana!!
  
Me and Becca!! They came down all the way from Kansas!

Playin Ping pong with Jeff and Gabe
  
My big Bro-Matt and his wife, Alethea

Peyton (my nephew-Matt and Alethea's son) and Gabe and EMma
  
me and little Em-she's a cutie!

Jordan with his Degree!!!
  
My niece Madeline! Soooo cute. (peyton's sister)

Playing Bad Mitten!!! lots of fun!!!
  
My dad leading the kite expedition!

Nana and Grace!
   
The Bacci Ball team....they dominated.

Me and my friend Natalie!! =)
   
Bowling with the Carls at Main Event:

Jordan and Becca!! she beat him, ya.

I have had SO many things going on in the last 5 days I don't know if I can fit it all in! Without this being too long, that is. We got the pleasure of leading worship at Real Life's Youth groups service wed night and it was a lot of fun!! Always good to see some old friends and play for that group. It is always a very worshipful experience for us, and we enjoy playing the 'louder' songs for the younger crowd=)
So for Jordan's Graduation, I thought I would just explain it with pictures. Since just the graduation had so many pictures, I will just post pics from that right now. I might add some more later, but I think these will be sufficient, its a little of everything I have from that day! Jordan's graduation went well, I couldn't be more proud! He starts graduate school for the Master Program in one week (what a summer right?) lol.
We were sooo glad that the Lander's came down to see his graduation and be here with us, even if it was only for 2 days.
I can't believe only 2 1/2 wks of school left!!! Its gone by so quickly. 9 days left!
I will post the rest of my weekend later.
Getting excited about Bella's show on Friday-interested in how that goes....
Ok, sorry this is random=) lots going on!!
thanks for reading=)
(ps.-you can click on any picture to make it larger if you want to see it better, I just made them smaller to fit more on one page)

No comments: