Monday, July 13, 2009

whoa, its JuLy already??

Wow, I cannot believe it is already July!! I haven't blogged in over a month, which is soo unlike me! I have just been busy doing stuff and ever since I got an iphone, I don't spend as much time sitting at a computer (which is obviously where I get the itch to do my blogging...) Jordan got me an iphone for our anniversary this year and I LOVE IT=) Our anniversary was on July 8!! We celebrated 3 years...crazy how time flies, but at least we're havin fun!! (the pictures from our anniversary are at the end of these pictures-we went to Simply Fondue and ate-it was delicious!)
Then the rest of these pictures are from our trip to Kansas! We finally got up there to see Jordan's sister Becca and her husband Jeff, and their 2 kids: Jayce and Grace. They moved up there over 2 years ago b/c Jeff got a pastoral position at a church in St. Francis, and we haven't been able to go up there until this year. We are so glad we got to go, it was a lot of fun! Their little town they live in is soo cute=) We got to shoot a ton of fireworks on July 4th, Jordan was loving that!! The rest of the Carl family also came up there, so it was fun for Gabe and Emma to get to play with Jayce and Grace as well.
Other than that we've just been spending time together and hanging out with family and friends! Out next big trip will be to Hawaii. We are going to celebrate our 3 yr anniversary there for a week on the island of Kauai. We leave Aug 7th, and then when we get back I start working again..
The week before we went to Kansas I did the cheer camp with the Grand Prairie 9th Grade Center Cheerleaders! I am helping my friend from DBU (Lyndsey, aka...Coach Moore) help assist her in Coaching the squad this year. She is a teacher at the GP 9th grade center and that's how she got the position, and then since we're friends she told me about it and now I'm helping her coach! I love being called Coach Carl!! It is so cute, I've always wanted to coach a cheer squad so this is really a lot of fun for me! I am glad I am getting this opportunity, b/c maybe one day I can be the head coach of my own squad! They had their cheer camp at DBU this year, so I was there helping them out and stuff. We made up a good routine for them to do, and they did a fantastic job with it! I can't wait to see how they progress this school year! (I think I put one picture from that with the DBU cheerleaders, the coaches and the girls-check it out!=)
Bella hasn't been doing her training this summer, I'm giver her and my paycheck a break from that until school starts up again...so those of you that were waiting with bated breath to hear how that is going will just have to wait ;)
My 2 friends Bonnie and Robin are about to have their babies!! I can't wait to see them. Bonnie is having a little boy and Robin will be having a little girl=) That should be sometime in the next 1-2 weeks..so we'll see....
Jordan is going to start getting his medical school interviews in August, so please keep that in your prayers! We are very excited to see where God is going to lead him in this area, and I am SO proud of him for getting to this point!
OK, well enjoy the rest of your week, and the pictures=)
These are the girls from our squad at camp! I'm on the far right in the grey, and my friend Lyndsey (the other coach is in the other grey shirt on the left side!) -the rest of the girls not in uniform are from the DBU cheer camp.
Kansas Pics:
With all the little ones!! this is a cute one!!
Grace and her usual face=) Jordan and the bike with Emma

Makin smores in the backyard! Jordan goin crazy with fireworks..oh my


At Simply Fondue for anniversary..
3 year anniversary at Simply Fondue=)

2 comments:

robineilene said...

I got a shout out! Yea!! I feel so special! :) I will definitely text you as soon as I'm in labor! My sister, Karen, is going to be updating my blog that day with all the details as they unfold, so that should be fun too! As soon as she is here, you will have to come see her!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

great header and update! you are inspiring me to make a new header. i think i will now :)