Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December Festivities!

So many things go on in December! At first it can seem a bit daunting
when you look at your calendar and see all the things that are planned, but
then once you are doing those things and spending time with friends and family
it is so memorable and lots of fun. This blog is a snapshot of all the
things that went on before the week of Christmas.
First here is the annual 'Hanging of the Greens' at our chuch.

 

This is little Joey and Audrey trying to steal the show. There was a talent show after the
potluck where Jordan and Phil Edwards played Ukelele's to the song
White Christmas, I personally think they were the best act, but I guess I'm biased=)


This is at my AMC Christmas Joy Concert Series at First Baptist of Arlington
If you can see me-I'm right behind the French horn on the front row!

It was a beautiful church!

My mom and I after one of the shows!
After my second concert my camera broke, so I couldn't take any pictures..sorry.


This was on the same night-my kids Christmas Musical: Home for the Holidays!
They did a fantastic job and every single one of them showed up!


Here's me after the show thinking they did AWESOME!!


Jordan had an extra week off while I was still in school so he went to eat
lunch with Gabe and Emma at GCA one day!

gettin silly!!


Then the next weekend we had the Kirby Christmas Symphony!
I personally believe this was the best one yet!
The decorations inside were fantastic, and I especially liked all the music they chose!

At the end of the show it snowed inside! It was very neat=)


This is us at the end of the show! IT was great!


Taking pictures in front of the pretty Christmas tree with my NEW CAMERA from Jordan




This is my favorite one that we took.
Jordan did give me my Christmas/Birthday present early. It is a really nice camera!
It's a Canon Powershot SX20-its really amazing. I'm still trying to learn
how to use it, but I love having a really nice camera. What a perfect gift before the holidays!=)

2 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Hey Rach, good post! Question: do you blog on your Mac? Jw b/c I just got one for Christmas and just did my first blog on it...I'm use to using Windows Live Writer, which you can't do on the Mac. Any suggestions?

jordanandrachel said...

my suggestion is just do it normal, thats what I do=) I have logged onto windows live and uploaded pictures before, I just didn't feel like messing with that-so I have never actually tried to put it into my blog. sorry! congrats on the mac, they are great-we love em obviously-we have 3! lol.