Monday, January 25, 2010

BCS National Championship-California!!!

On their way to the game a good 7 hours before, and there was already a TON of traffic!






Tickets for the game-very nice!!
They got there at about 1:00! The game didn't start till about 7 I think,
lots of time to play catch=)





 














would have been nice if he COULD have done this:
by the way-Jordan captured these series of shots-good job!

 
Airmen bringing in the game!!


Super cool picture Jordan took!!



 
Fireworks and a streaker-what a mix!!



Well, I am not going to write the rest of the story...you know what happens.
But regardless of the outcome, it was still a great trip for all 3 of them!
What a memory to last forever=)

2 comments:

Deborah Carl said...

Those are three WONDERFUL guys!!!

The Earnest Family said...

Rachel,
Thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog. I love looking at your blog, and need to do a better job commenting! I also need lessons on how you make your pictures look so cool! Take care!
Katie