Saturday, January 16, 2010

My birthday 24!!!




With my family at Piranha's for my Birthday! I don't normally like sushi, but I do now-it 
is so yummy!

It was so fun to be there with my family!



they were being silly...if you can't tell...
hahaha-this is funny=)


Then we went next door to 'fat fish blue' which is a new dueling piano place-
lots of fun, except we waited forever for the piano's to start....and then we were tired..haha





Then we celebrated from my birthday at the Carl's house-so it was a lot of fun!
Look how pretty she decorated it.

I love the damask print!

Gettin' excited about celebrating!

little Grace smilin' pretty!!

Look at the yummy banana pudding! couldn't wait to eat it=)

hmmm...you'll never know what I wished for-we'll see!

Then I started opening presents...pretty book!
Then Emma gave me the present she made for me:

It was a beautiful bookmark she made!

I LOVE it=)

books I wanted to read from Becca

sweeeeet

and the coat that was 'supposed' to be for becca, but she didn't like it
as much, so after much hinting I got it!! yes=) one of my FAVORITE gifts!
and then there was a random pile up....

After presents they took me to see 'Blindside' it was so good-I loved it! And I had
been waiting a looong time to see it so it worked out well=)




It was such a fun night...and I realized it had been 5 years since my birthday when Jordan
asked me to be his wife!
=)

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

looks like you had a fun birthday! 24 sounds so different! i still can't believe we are all 'grown up.' 24 is so adult...we're not even college-aged anymore! kinda sad! haha!