Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break!

This was not Spring Break, sorry! This was at our Valentine's dance at my school=) The little
kiddo's were so cute dancing around!


My mom and I went to Galveston for Spring Break to check things out!
It was nice to show her around where I was going to be living and also to show
her the medical school!! 
It was so nice to get to hang out with my mom and drive down there, what a 
blessing! We had a great time!!!

The closest I got to the beach.....


Fell in LOVE with this house!!! Look at the front porch=)
Then it was Jordan's mom's birthday on Friday! We went to Cheesecake Factory
His grandma was also in town!! yay!!
Also Jordan's oldest sister-Becca drove down from Kansas to be here
for the baby shower for Kelsey! It was so nice to go to dinner with all these ladies1!
How sweet she gave us jewelry! This bracelet has music treble clef's on it=) I love the box too!!


That night we celebrated her birthday-we decorated for her, and Jordan and I got her
this Air Force stuff b/c of Jordan getting in recently for his medical school scholarship.



Aww, they match!

With the rest of her children=) PS that's a 'Birthday Badge' emma made for her=)


Then her and Jordan were working on the base boards (long story why) and here
they are 'discussing' the length...hahaha
Good to be with my sweetheart.

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

yay! i can read it here. on my work computer the white font won't show up for some reason. it's weird. it shows up here, though! maybe b/c i'm on a mac now and they are better. ;) hope to see you soon! maybe friday? :)