Thursday, May 13, 2010

still on march...oops.

I can't believe how fast time is flying!!! Obviously I can tell everyone else is busy b/c no one else seems to be updating their blogs these days!! I miss reading other people blogs, and I still wish more people (especially my family!!) did blogs, I really enjoy them=) 
Anyway, here are some more things from MaRcH!!!!
 
It's Springtime which means its baseball time again!
Gabe is getting really good at Baseball and we really enjoy watching his 
games and hanging out with the family. This particular night we went to 
one of Jordan and I's favorite places: Auntie Anne's! Then
we went to see 'How to Tame Your Dragon' which was SO good-
yes, I cried!! I know-pitiful. But I just have a soft spot for cute 
things-EVEN if they are dragons=)


''
At Firewheel-what a pretty background!

That same weekend my brother was in his best friend's wedding-
and he was the best man! Go figure. Anyway, Paul, a longtime
 friend of the family, and former GCA graduate got married!!
Katie (who is a twin by the way!) looked gorgeous-I loved
her dress!!!! so unique=)




There's my brother on the right-trying really hard to concentrate...lol


GORGEOUS chapel in Fort Worth!!!




Paul and Katie Ingram!!


Thought this was a cool picture with the veil

                         
Reception was at the Reata in Fort Worth. 
I love the pic with all the girls!!

                                                  
They're next-April 2010!




The happy couple=)

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

yay for Paul! i always loved him! He drove me to youth camp once (when I was in 8th grade and he was in college i think) and i talked his ear off in the passenger seat the whole way there! congrats to him! Katie is beautiful!