Monday, May 31, 2010

time with friends and family...

I can't believe tomorrow is JUNE! What is going on? Everything is too fast.
We're almost done packing, and I'm trying to also
catch up on my blog as well (I hate when it gets behind!) I want
to make a 'blog book' at the end of the year and if I don't make sure everything
gets in it in order it will be messed up=) Plus I like to update people that
care enough to follow/read it!
I still need to update with pics from lots of other stuff that's happened this month
but for now I will leave you with these things that happened the
first couple weeks of May=)

ONe of Jordan's best friends is getting married this week! This is
at his couple's shower!!
Ted and Jordan=)

With his fiance, Megan!

We got to see Caleb and Amanda!

Grommsmen: Stephen, Jordan, Caleb and Ted

Opening gifts!!

=)



Going to celebrate Mother's Day!!=)


Dinner with a bunch of girlfriends I will MISS so much!!

 
Friday Night Pre-Pokeno Night Dinner at Ojeda's!!





Pictures from Kelsey's Birthday Party



SURPRISE! Becca flew in from Kansas to celebrate, see
Hayden and go to Jordan's graduation/commissioning!!!



Brother and sister!!


THE big 20!!!
So good to get to be with them!






No comments: