Monday, August 23, 2010

kids just love the water!






Before I left at the end of July to go back to Dallas for my trip to Alabama,
the Carls and Landers came and brought the kiddos! It was so much fun
 to be around them and hang out at the beach! I am so glad they got to come, it
really helped me with that last stretch before I could see Jordan, and we had 
a great time!!! Just look at the pics!!!


YAY for being in Galveston!!

 
WE LOVE SHIPLEYS!


yum yum gum gum.  we sent that picture to jordan at COT!




riding the waves, before the storm comes!



starting that castle.



ITS SO FUN!!



                  
gotta love 'freshly rained on sand'!

DIRT!!!



huh??


the storm kinda ruined the poor castle. oh well!



having a blast. this picture is so candid, I promise.



                


sending it to my hubby...






at La King's!






   
walking on the strand..

                       
such cuties!




                
                                                                               oh yea, they're cool.




eeeeeek!! waiting for the ferry!!

feeding the seagulls=)

 


with all the kiddos!!

the following pictures are really neat!









i love this picture=they are just having a blast looking at dolphins and getting soaked with splashes=)








2 comments:

Med Student's Wife said...

Rachel -

I love your blog! It makes Galveston look like so much fun. Paul and I still haven't explored much of it yet. We live off the Island near Pearland/Friendswood area as I work in Pearland. This is my first year working in the schools and I already love it. I might need some tips from you. I am looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. Is there anything I can bring to the meeting or help with? I am so excited that you started this group.

Kaydi said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I miss you sweet friend!