Monday, May 28, 2012

Weeks 7-11

Because of my crazy schedule, my ability to sit down and blog has been quite limited. Therefore, I will be doing my blog posts about pregnancy more in chunks;) 
I am keeping a separate book/blog for the baby/pregnancy
 that is more detailed week by week, but I won't be showing
 that one until its halfway done. 
Anyway, so weeks 7-11, let's see...
I started to look for housing in Austin....that was interesting!
Taylor and I went before Spring Break and it 
was quite a rude awakening for me. I had 
no idea how expensive it was to live there. We 
looked at over 20 houses for sale and rent...
and could not find anything we were really 
comforatble with. We came back from
Austin 2 days later with no hopefuls:/

The good news is, at 7 weeks we went back to 
the doctor and got another ultrasound to make sure
everything was going fine;) I get SO excited for
ultrasounds. It is so fun to get to see your little baby,
and especially this early on... that validation
that-hey, this is real!
Now, at first, I thought that big blob on the right 
was the head, but actually, that's the yoke sac...
The baby's body is that smaller thing connected
to it-but it sure does look like the head right?

This was our last doctors visit with our fertility doc.
She has been so great through this whole process and 
we were sad to have to leave. She has been such
a blessing in our lives, and we are so grateful for her!
She is preggo with twins, which we found out she 
had 2 weeks after that visit! I'm so glad we got to
say goodbye;)

At 10 weeks we went in to see our ObGyn, and since 
we were a new visit....(yay!) another ultrasound:)
haha, I feel so spoiled. I have had an u/s at
every doctors visit, so I am thrilled about that:)
Here is the little babe at 10 weeks!

The yoke sac is gone, but the picture isn't as good 
b/c they did this one over the tummy, and it was 
so early, its hard to make everything out.
But the baby was measuring perfectly, with a 
heart rate of 150 and we
are so thankful for that. 
I still haven't had any major pregnancy symptoms.
I mean, I am a little more tired than normal,
but honestly, its hard to gage that:) 
I haven't had any morning sickness or food aversions,
etc. at all. And as far as cravings go....
nothing too out of the ordinary. 

I had my last day at the Ronald McDonald
House of Galveston in March.
 I had been volunteering there
since last summer. I really enjoyed
being with the ladies that worked
there and being a part of such a great
organization:
they took my pic...it was early!;)


The picture is blurry, but these are the 2 
wonderful ladies I worked with there!
sweet note on the door at RMH :)
Goodbye!



That weekend, I went to the beach to get some sun!! This 
was the last time I went before we moved:/
I will miss that about Galveston!
Only a month until we move! 











No comments: