Thursday, July 26, 2012

Summer 2012 Parties!

The first weekend in June I traveled to Dallas for a weekend full of
parties!!!  It was so nice to see all my nieces and nephews and 
family and friends!
Sweet Lileigh and Abe

Little Gracie!
SO good to see Becca again!!
with Grandpa Dunn
this is before dinner at the Lowery's house
Jeff and Jackson!!
SO cute these 3!!!
Playing upstairs.
The next morning was Lileigh's 1st Birthday Party at the Carl's House
 
Ready to celebrate being "1"



The kiddos!!
 
 Happy Birthday Lileigh!!

Next party up: Tillie's Birthday Party!!
It was at my parents house. Lots of swimming and playing
going on, it was a blast!! 

With Jennifer:)

Playing in the pool!!!

Such a cute party setup!! The playhouse in the back was her big gift.
The kids loved playing in it!

The next day, the Carls and Landers came over for a swim;)
Jayce and Gabe showing me their "jumping skills"



Great to see my sister in laws! Miss them:)


What a fun 3 days in Dallas! I loved going to all the parties and 
getting to see everyone. I wish Jordan could have tagged along, but only a couple
more weeks of studying left and he's free!!





















No comments: