Thursday, October 16, 2008

midweek

OK, so I will just come out and admit it. I'm ADDICTED to scrapblog. I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like a new glorious world has come into my life and I can't stop! I love it. Anyway, but on to more important things. I love this weather-its perfect. I am sad that I keep getting sick over and over again, but hopefully (thanks to some good prescriptions) I can make it through. B/c I don't like missing school for being sick!
I'm very glad tomorrow is Friday though!! We are going to GCA's (our old Highschool)  Homecoming=) That is kind of exciting to me, but we'll see how it all pans out...sometimes there's drama. But it will be good to see some old friends, teachers, ect. I am also glad that nothing is planned on Saturday. We haven't had a Saturday with nothing planned for who knows how long...so that will be nice. 
Did I mention I love my husband? He's awesome!=)

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

it appears that our little homecoming shindig will be a really sad appearance of 4 people...i'm not positive we're going to come. and are you talking about drama now-like after high school? haha. i have not been to a homecoming since freshman year of college.