Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween 08!!









It's starting to get much crazier for us as the holidays approach. We got to go to GCA's homecoming-it was really good to see some old friends and teachers. Congrats to Lauren Vacendak for winning queen!! Oh, how we remember the days of high school! Then Jordan and I went hiking with Zeus, Bella and our friends over at Grapevine lake-that was a blast!! It was so beautiful. And last, but not least we carved pumpkins last night. It was nice after roasting hot dogs and marshmallows by the fire pit to carve pumpkins. It's also the one year anniversary of when we brought Zeus home!! He's come along way in the last year so we are very happy to have him.
I am glad to announce that the little puppy we stumbled upon yesterday has potentially found a new home with one of my students, so I am very glad to hear that...I think it will work out great.
The next 2 months will be so very busy and stressful. Jordan will be finishing up the semester at school, I will be getting ready for Christmas programs and the like, and we will be trying to figure out everything for next year with Jordan's schooling and such, and family issues panning out. Please keep us in your prayers and our families as we will yours!! God is always faithful, but the joy comes when we are equally faithful to His provision and His will for our lives!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

hahaha...Baby fever comes and goes for me. One minute I'm wanting a baby, the next minute I'm telling myself wait a little longer. :)

I hope that you guys are doing well. I haven't spoke with you in a while. I love the blog and I like the header you have. I read in a previous post you are scrapblogging? I've never heard of it..sounds like something I could easily get addicted to. :)

Have a great day and talk with you soon!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

y'all carved some very ornate pumpkins!! mine never look like that. i always have to get casey to do the knife part anyway. and i think you mean lauren vacendak instead of nicole :)