Saturday, September 26, 2009

selling our condo..update

Here is the invite information for our upcoming concert with the choir I am in for next week!!!



NEW UPDATE:
PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR SITUATION WITH THE HOUSE SELLING. THERE IS A 'NEW' BUMP IN THE ROAD FOR US DEALING WITH THE SALE, AND JUST PRAY IT GETS RESOLVED IN A GOOD WAY, AND THAT THIS STILL GOES THROUGH!!!
I will keep you updated on what happens...

Post from before starts here:
I haven't blogged in a while b/c we really have been so busy with school and this 'selling the house' ordeal that I haven't been in the mood to blog.
Well, as you know from my last blog entry, I said we were moving this weekend and closing on our house on Monday, the 28th...
That is not the case. We are still going to sell the house, we just had to move the closing date. The buyer needed more time to get their 'funds' together so they moved it to October 8th. Which is good and bad. I was worried the apartment we put our deposit down on wouldn't hold through then, but they were soo very gracious and did allow us to do that! So now we are planning to move out on the 9th, and 10th. We have to be OUT in 48 hours so we'll have to get it in gear!!
We had a big group of guys that were nice enough to help us move when it was this weekend, we hope they're still available on the 9-10th.
I haven't really packed anything else up other than 'storage' stuff and things on the walls...so I guess I'll start doing that next week.
I have my 'observation' at school next week (which is basically where they 'evaluate' the teacher for the year by staying in the classroom to 'observe' for 45 minutes. I always get REALLY nervous before hand, but then after it is done it is SUCH a relief to have it over with!! I will let everyone know how it goes-hopefully my kids will be on their best behavior-and me too!! haha, j/k. My third graders are learning their program very well! They are excited about it and doing a great job!! It's really getting down to the wire though-we have about 2 weeks left to learn it!
I know they will do awesome though, can't wait!!
Oh yea, and Gabe's birthday was a couple weeks ago. It was so fun to go to Babe's Chicken with the fam and then see Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! Very cute movie=) Gabe broke his arm a couple weeks before that so our previous 'party' plans for him had to be altered. But we had a lot of fun anyway! i haven pictures, but my camera is dead so I'll have to add them after it is charged.
Have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

glad things are working out with your move! i can't wait to see you on Friday!!!
Ps. We need to discuss this 'New Moon' thing...you need to come see it with me and Laura the night it opens! I am going to buy the tickets soon! :)