Saturday, November 28, 2009

MY Big Brother is ENGAGED!!!

So my oldest brother, Josh, finally got engaged last Saturday!!
After we got back from our trip to San Antonio
we went over to the Cheesecake Factory for the 'celebration party'!
 I am very happy for my brother, and I really like who he has chosen!! =)
Josh and Jennifer-and the beautiful ring!! lol
the funny thing is, Jennifer also went to GCA (where me and my brothers
went to school) and my other brother matt is married to a GCA 'sweetheart' and
of course I am married to mine as well! So now all 3 of us are married to
people from GCA! those small schools really stick together..
And its nice b/c Jennifer will fit right in=)

 
We were all very excited for them!!


See how gorgeous it is!? And she's a nurse, so everything is very 'flush'
so it won't get stuck on her gloves!


Everyone at lunch!

 
Taking pictures after lunch. That's me and my mom with Jenn and then
its Jennifer's sister, Laura and her mom.


Katie, Paul's fiance' also had her engagement ring b/c they
got engaged a few weeks ago! So they were pretty excited!

 
The guys were waiting for us to finish pictures inside....
Then you have the 2 engaged couples! Josh and Paul are best friends, so of
course they are engaged at the same time=) Maybe a double wedding is in the future?
I'm just kidding! We are very excited for them=)

No comments: