Saturday, November 28, 2009

San Antonio/Austin Trip

Before I post pics from Thanksgiving,
 I need to post some other things that have been going on first!
 I have just been kind of avoiding doing this,
b/c I've been trying to get so many other things done!
 I don't like to sit on my computer for a long time and
blog when I have lots to do-although sometimes,
 I will admit, I use it as a procrastination tool=)
Anyway, Jordan's dad got tickets to a UT game for Jordan,
 him and Gabe to go to the weekend before Thanksgiving.
 They invited us to go and the night before we went down
 to San Antonio to the Riverwalk and had a great time!
It had been a while since I'd been to the Alamo, so I really enjoyed it!
 Plus it was nice with all the studying
Jordan's been doing to just get to be with him as well.
Sitting in the courtyard at the Alamo


waiting for the guys to come back from looking at knives and stuff..


in their UT 'gear'


In front of the Alamo=) I remember our choir trip here back in 10th grade when he asked me to be his girlfriend 'again' after our 'break up' in 8th grade=) oh the memories...


guys are just so un-photogenic sometimes..=)

cute!

                                        
walking around

                             
outside the rocky mountain choc factory!

                              
on the riverwalk, and at the mexican rest.-yum!

                                        

The girls went to the San Marcos shopping outlets
 while the guys were at the game. It was fun! I got a lot of great deals=)
It was a fun little mini-vaca!!!!


No comments: