Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Halloween Friends are such a fright!!!!

What a busy week its been! As most of you know all last week Jordan and I had the,
yes you guessed it, Swine Flu! It was a major bummer!!! Not fun at all!
But it was kind of nice to spend that quality time with Jordan 
coughing and sneezing in the bed all week....I'm just trying to look on the bright side.
Anyway, I had such a great weekend getting to spend time with family, and I cannot believe it's 
already November!! Only 3 weeks to Thanksgiving Break-wow that is crazy!
By the way, my 3rd graders did AWESOME at their performance at the October PTA program!
They were so cute doing 'Schoolhouse Rock' I was so proud of them.
My 4th graders have started getting ready for their PTA program in December, it is called
'Home for the Holidays'
and it is a very fun and special musical that focuses on what's most important this Christmas season.
I am very excited for them to perform it, and they are as well!
Halloween weekend was a ton of fun!!!! We carved pumpkins on Friday night at the Carls and then
went to see the movie-This Is It! about Michael Jackson. I'm not a huge fan of him as a 
person, but his songs, dance and overall musical talent fascinates me-so I very much enjoyed it.
It was SOO neat to see how that amazing show would have looked, and the musicians involved
and dancers were phenomenal!
Here are the pretty little pumpkins we carved as fast as we could to get to the movie=) lol

I'm sure you can guess which one is mine and which one is Jordan's....


Gabe and Daniel were playing some games while we were finishing up our pumpkins..


Jordan's pumpkin...kinda scary like his facial hair=)


Emma's pretty pumped about hers!!!


I did a quick 'C' on mine!


Halloween Night-on my way to my parent's church's Trunk or Treat!!
My mom was a 'Christian Rock Star' =)


They had such a cute 'trunk or treat'!!! There were a TON of kiddos too-
it was awesome


My dad was a 'Monk'..............hahaha


Josh is a 'Biore nose strip' with black heads...soooo gross, seriously.


After the trunk or treat we went to Matt & Alethea's were it was quite a sugar rush! haha
look at Peyton and Madeline and all that candy~


Peyton was Wolverine!


Madeline the 'monster' -hahaha


Alaina drove down from OK, and Alethea


Josh was also getting crazy with the kiddo's!


Me and Peyton=)


Madeline showing her blue tongue from the candy=)


they got a great pic together! I couldn't get one..I had to do it seperately.
Jordan had to study on Halloween, that's why it was just me.


That night when I got home Bella was soo tired and cute


This picture is just sooo priceless. They are so prissy-I love it=)
These little guys make me smile everyday and I'm so glad to have them!

Well that's all the pictures for now. I'm really behind on blogging with the move and the flu!
I still have to post pics from my choir concert, Alethea's bday and my PTA program,
I'll get around to it though=)
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great week!

Comment Question: What are you looking forward to doing for Thanksgiving break??


3 comments:

The Earnest Family said...

Hey Rach! I love reading your blog! I will email how to put the signature at the bottom of your posts! Love all your pictures!

Jo Brock said...

Hey! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! So sorry you guys were sick, not fun!

Rachel's Mom said...

jesI love all your great pictures!
Love reading your blog.