Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SNOW!!! Texas??

So I was out of town for the snow craziness!! I left on Wednesday for San Antonio to
go to a Music Teachers of Texas convention. It's what get's me through
to the end of the year! I get so inspired and great ideas, meet up with old
friends, talk about music, eat on the riverwalk, sleep in, etc-it is
so nice and refreshing!! I really enjoyed this year.
But the downside was that I missed the snow.....Jordan was here to experience it though.
I did the pictures kind of backwards though...On Sunday morning at our church the snow
was still pretty thick so we took some pictures out in front
of our church. The pictures after that are the ones I asked Jordan to take
on Friday so I could see how deep the snow was.
He took the dogs out in it, and they hated it-lol. They couldn't even move b/c it
was a lot taller than them...=)
The picture are cute though!



we had been holding this a LONG time b/c the camera accidentally turned off...haha
so we were like startin to lose it!

FREEZING!!!

we actually did do a snow fight...I threw a huge piece of snow at Jordan,
and he ran into church trying to retaliate, but it melted before he could get to me.

yumm!!
 
These are Jordan's pictures from Friday morning at our place with the dogs!

hahaha-they HATE it=)
bella didn't even want to move...

Look how pretty=)

I love this one, its so cute=) We are both laughing!!

Hope you had a great time in the snow as well=)

No comments: