Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crystal Beach....bonfire time.

All dressed up for Jordan's Orientation day and Poker Night at UTMB=)

 
Hayden is just such a cutie! I want to keep him=)
one day..... haha=)
I love the look on his face here
 
He's such a happy boy!

 Having yummy smores on Crystal Beach:


Bonfire at night on the beach, so serene:

It was a great night. We are always so grateful to have family visit,
even if its a couple days! The beach is so calming and such a reminder to
me of God's steadfast love, that never fails.

2 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Looks like fun! I didn't know people were allowed to just make a fire on the beach! Neat!

Michelle said...

Hi - random - I did a google search for bonfires in Galveston and came across this post. Could you please tell me where you did the bonfire? I can't find any information - but I thought it could only be done at Crystal Beach?