Monday, January 2, 2012

PRE-Thanksgiving 2011

I guess I need to update, its been over a month! I just have been so incredibly busy, but I am very grateful for that!:) A few days beforeThanksgiving I had the opportunity to go to Kansas to meet my new nephew Jackson AND see one of my good friends from high school get married in Denvery just a few hours away. Their wedding was such a cool story of redemption, I was so thrilled to be there to witness it first hand:)
We went and ate lunch with Jayce at his school!

Out on the playground with Becca

Grace lookin cute

sitting on the porch with their new babies

Here is Jackson at only 2 MONTHS old! he weighed 15 lbs then!

Lauren Smith and Ben Stevenson's Marriage in Denver
Such a great story!

I've known Lauren since elementary school!

Me and the girls I know from Dallas:)

Then I went back after the wedding and left after church the next day.
These kiddos are all so cute!
Jayce, Grace, Jackson, Emma, Lileigh and Gabe.
I was so glad to get to see family and friends right before Thanksgiving,
I hope to see them again sometime soon.

1 comment:

Rachel's Mom said...

Thank you for making our Thanksgiving a very special time. It was much more relaxing for me this year. Glad everyone had a great time.