Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nursery Reveal

I finally got around to taking pictures of the entire nursery.
 I have been posting them here and there on instagram and facebook with my phone,
 but I haven't actually taken real pictures of them. 
I am still adjusting to my new camera as well, so bare with me!;) 
I will try and give information (because I know those of you who are searching
for inspiration like to know where things are from!:) 
Enjoy the pics!


Changing table 
(Ikea Expedit Glossy, with legs and drawer inserts)


Grey bins: Martha Stewart @HomeDepot
Changing Pad Cover: Land of Nod
Cloth bins that hold diapers/stuff: Ikea Skubb baskets
Changing Pad with Bar: Babies R Us

Changing Table Wall:


Monkeys: Babies R Us (goes with Bedding Set: S.S. Noah)
Mirror: Ikea-painted grey
Picture Frame: Etsy
Baby Book: Ruby Love on Etsy
"C" initial branch: Anthropology
Rocking Bird: West Elm
White Frame: Ikea
Print inside: Etsy
(other small items were little knick knack gifts from showers)


I love the print and rocking bird!


Changing pad cover is quilted, I really like the look of that. 
Little Elephant from the Carls;)


Ruby Love Baby Book-I finally put the monogram in the front:


In the Expedit shelf windows I put some of my favorite Eric Carle Books!


Crib wall:
(harder to get good pictures at this angle because the window is on this wall:/)


Long frames: Ikea
Monogram letters: hand painted
Crib: Walmart
Bedding: S.S. Noah from Babies R Us
Paint: Home Depot


I wanted the letters to look "not perfect" so I left them the way I 
wrote them the first time:)

Conrad Mason Carl


Corner looking into the nursery from the doorway:


Bird Pillow: Land of Nod
Animal Blanket: Canton
Laundry Hamper: Ikea
Elephant pull toy: gift
Glider: Duttalier Custom
Curtains: Land of Nod
Overhead Light: Ikea



Lamp: Ikea
Humidifier (with monkey): Buy Buy Baby
Orange Frame: Ikea
Print inside: Etsy
Diaper Pail: Ubbi: Buy Buy Baby
Knobs on Dresser: Anthropology
Dresser: hand me down:)




I'm in love with the decals I got off Etsy from


She helped make me match them to the bedding perfectly!! And they look really nice.




Close up of how cute these are!


Banner made by Kelsey Carl at my first shower;)
I loved it so much!




This is in the closet on the wall under the clothes;)






And with that, I will end the pictures:) Such a great phrase!



















5 comments:

Adelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adelle said...

I love it Rachel! Every detail is just perfect and the colors are great. :)

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

It looks great!! You're gonna have a baby to put in there THIS WEEK!!!! :)

Rachel's Mom said...

What a blessed little baby boy. Your nursery design is so cute. Conrad is so lucky to have such a talented & loving mommy!

jordanandrachel said...

Not gonne lie, the first night I rocked him in his room in the glider I started balling crying. Jordan was like, "what's wrong, are you sad?" I said "no, this is the first time I've held him in here and I'm just so happy". (pregnancy hormones!:) haha