Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Introducing..Conrad Mason Carl

Conrad Mason Carl

Born: October 4th, 2012
at 6:25am
Weighing 7 lbs 2 oz.
Length 20 1/4th inches
Delivered at: St. David's Women's Center of Texas


We are so thrilled to introduce our new baby boy. It was a long road 
of pregnancy, labor and delivery (the birth story I will post another time;)
 but he finally made it here after 36 hours of labor!! He was WELL worth it,
as you can see, he is just the cutest!!!!
At the hospital we delivered at they have a photographer that
comes around to the rooms in post partum and takes some shots
of the baby for you. I was so thrilled at how they turned out.
He weighs about 6 lbs. 9 oz here as he's about 3 days old in these pictures-
ENJOY!!
























My hand:


Jordan's hand (they have the same fingers:)



Our hands and his tiny red feet!!



8 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Adorable!! I think the 3rd picture with 1 eye just slightly open looks like Jordan!! Haha.

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing all of these pictures! He is sooooo cute! :)

Angie said...

I am soooooooooooooooooo happy for ya'll. What a blessing. Nothing compares to motherhood.....nothing. : )

jordanandrachel said...

Thank you Angie, we are thrilled:) I already love it more than anything!!

jordanandrachel said...

Thank you!!! I love all the books you sent:) I can't wait to read them to him!!!

jordanandrachel said...

Thank you! and yes, he has lots of funny "Jordan faces" its so cute! :)

Melissa Jackson said...

He is precious! That is so neat to get these great photos before you even leave the hospital.

jordanandrachel said...

Thanks Melissa! We were grateful for the service as well;) Pretty smart of the hospital to have that available;)