Sunday, September 2, 2012

1st Baby Shower for Conrad


On July 28th, I had my first baby shower for little C :) 
It was so exciting, like Christmas!
It was held in Dallas, at the Carl's home:

Super cute decorations at the shower, esp this banner-which is now in his nursery!

Loved the invitations;)
 


These were my lovely hostesses!!
"Soon to be" Aunt Kelsey, Aunt Emma and Aunt Becca:)


fun decor everywhere!


little favor jars with candy inside for everyone to take:)



Opening gifts:

 

We were a fan of this one! Little Air Force outfit for when he's a little bigger!!


Like daddy, like mommy: 
I got tons of cute stuff for bath time!! This precious robe, towels, the infant tub and more!

Sweet little outfits:


lots of lovely hats, and socks as well:


Another one of my favorite gifts. This frame makes me tear up 
when I look at it-couldn't be more perfect.
It went straight up in his room with some sono pics:)

Conrad got sweet blankets made by both Grandmothers on Jordan's side


I forgot to take a picture of my "shower spread" of everything together, but we got tons of great stuff, the bumbo seat, car seat caddy stroller, gift cards, his bedding items,
the bassinet, some fun games for him, clothes and more! It was such a blessing!!


Pictures with some of the guests

Stephanie and Adelle from Lakeview!

with my sister in law's (and little Greyson on the way:)

Precious preggo friend! Lauren's having a boy too!!
(hers in December)


Me and Jenn (and our bebe's:)


With my mom!



Cards I made for the hostesses:

 

We could not be more grateful for all the love that was shown to us 
this weekend! A very special thanks again to my sister in laws for hosting:)
 It was beyond a blessing to get so many things that we
needed for Conrad, as well as just getting to celebrate with our friends and 
family the precious miracle that he is;)
























No comments: