Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2nd Baby Shower + 29 Weeks


 My 2nd Baby Shower for Conrad was actually a joint shower!
Jennifer, (my sister in law) and I share the virtually the same due date!
(she is due the 26th, me the 23rd!)
And my mom's church, (Our Savior Lutheran Church in Rockwall)
was gracious enough to throw us a fun double shower!

Josh and Jennifer also go to this church now, and I went here when I
lived at home, so I knew a lot of the ladies, and we visit here a lot when we are in town.

The morning before the shower Jennifer and I went to a water aerobics class
at Chandlers Landing (boy, was that fun!;) then we treated ourselves to
pedicures at the Harbor! It was fun to do some things together as preggo's!!

Group picture with the hostesses and moms:


She's having a girl, and I'm having a boy!!

It made the decorations look really fun;)

Cute cakes!



Our moms together-don't they look so happy? :)


My gift table (and cute nursery room sign:)


Jennifer's gift table (and cute nursery room sign)


with my momma!


Jenn and her momma!


Close ups:

I loved all the fun gift bags and wrapping:)
 

Gifts time!
So we just took turns because everyone brought 2 gifts, so I'd open
then she would open, it was so fun to see the "boy and girl versions" of all
the gifts;)


Loving all these tiny cute outfits!!

 

We got handmade blankets and burp cloths and knitted items-they were 
all so cute and beautiful.

 

Love this frame Jennifer got, and the wrapping on this gift:

 

Excited about getting to use this tummy time play mat!

These were the burp cloths I made for Greyson-(I didn't make the onesies)
coordinating burp cloths for Halloween!

Just some fun girly prints:
 

Tired after opening all those gifts;) What a blessing and joy that shower was!!
And such a neat thing to get to share with Jennifer, we had a lot of fun.

Afterwards we went out to eat:



Some of Jordan's favorites;)




Adorable knitted hat I will probably be using for his newborn pics:)


I got enough money in gift cards to get our car seat!
(We chose the Chicco Keyfit Romantic)
The stroller caddy I got from my first shower-so its all complete now;)
And yes, that is Bella in the bottom basket...yeesh.


When I got home that weekend I laid everything out so Jordan
could see everything from the shower!


Close up of everything in the crib:


Such a blessing to be so close to Dallas and have good family and friends that 
are supporting us and blessing us in a such a great way!! Conrad is already so loved:)


29.5 WEEKS:


Thanks for reading!!!







































No comments: