Monday, September 17, 2012

Hayden's Bday & 28 Weeks!

Hayden's 2nd Birthday Party!!

The theme was pirates, she did such a cute job with the decorations;) 




Lots of fun in the pool with the family!!

Gabe, Grace and Jayce:


this party was the same day as my first shower I just blogged about
that was at the Carl's house. The birthday party was at 3, so we had a little
downtime in between;)

Jordan loves to grill;)


 waitin' on the burgers:

cute couple!!


Nana and Hayden:


Jordan with Lileigh: 


Beautiful momma's!!

 

Grace is looking so grown up;)



 This was Jordan's first time to meet Jackson who's almost a year old:) 
He was having some fun playing with him in the pool.


Present time!! Playing with his new gifts!

 
Blowing out his candles!!

The next morning we headed back to Austin. We were bummed we had to miss
Peyton's 9th Birthday party the next day!! 
Here is a picture of how grown up he is!!

28 WEEKS:
I can't believe I'm  7 months pregnant!! That seems like its getting so close.
At this point I'm still feeling good, and growing, feeling lots of kicks
and excited about how the nursery is coming along;)



I got some fabric to make burp cloths, receiving blankets and a quilt for Conrad:)





So very excited about the vinyl wall decals that came in this week for Conrad's nursery!
I can't wait to put them up!!!
I got them off etsy, and I am very impressed at the quality.


Jordan is still loving surgery, but ready for a new schedule, this one is wearing him out;)
He pretty much looks like this when he comes home...

That weekend we finally took advantage of our community pool!

It was nice to go up there for a couple hours and swim around/enjoy the sun:


I've been busy writing thank you notes from the shower last week.
I love the colors and design Whitney helped me with:) 
I also enjoy using the new stamp I made for us, mainly because
we've always been "Jordan and Rachel Carl" and now I have one that
says: "The Carl Family" :)
Can't wait to send them out!!


That's all for 28 weeks!
I was supposed to go to the doctor this week, 
but I pushed it to next week...

Thanks for reading:)






1 comment:

carlj said...

Great work. Excellent quality.